Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hurry, Contest Ends in the Morning!






The folks at SurveyMonsterz are having a contest, and it ends in the morning! Get in and enter, before it's too late!

Thanks to my friends at MyBlogSpark, I'm giving away a "Summer Cool Down" gift bag, as seen above, to one of my lucky readers. The "Summer Cool Down" gift bag includes two free coupons for Yoplait Whips, a cooler tote, Popsicle molds and a set of 12 color-changing spoons. The winner will be chosen when I come back from camping on Monday, September 7th. I will draw the name of the winner by using the random number generator at Random.org from the eligible entries received. If a winner does not contact me within 48 hours by e-mail, I will draw a new winner. This giveaway is only open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The winners will receive their gift bag by mail directly from MyBlogSpark.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Alicia! You won! :D Please email me with your address and you'll get your prize soon :D Thanks again for entering!! And I'm going to start reading your blog :D

    ReplyDelete