Friday, September 4, 2009

Search and Earn!

You've probably seen the widget at the bottom of the page for SwagBucks... I just joined recently, and am LOVIN' it! It gives the same results as the top engines, and you win Swagbucks, just for searching like you normally would. I didn't have much hope when I joined, as I've been with a few other similar sites, but with this one, my swagbucks really are adding up quickly! You can redeem for some awesome prizes (Christmas presents for kids! lol), and they even give out free codes that you can redeem for extra swagbucks, in addition to those you earn for searching! I'm just really impressed, seeing my total go up each and every day! The best way is to download their searchbar, but you don't even have to do that. They have plugins for Firefox and IE, that'll just put a search bar uptop, if you don't like those extra toolbars. Anyway, they offer great support, and a totally friendly crew. If you'd like to give it a shot, and earn some swagbucks for yourself, all you've gotta do is sign up! Happy earning!




No comments:

Post a Comment