Monday, September 7, 2009

Get Paid to Write






If you're blogging, you probably like to write... or, if you're looking to do surveys, you do have opinions, right? Well, on Gather, you can get paid to write about those opinions, or whatever you want. Share freebies and sweeps, write short stories, talk about your kids or what kind of day you're having! And I'll get paid for this??? Yes! I've been a member of Gather for a few years now, and have always been paid! You earn points for sharing articles, replying to others, making friends, etc. It's easy, and the best part is, it's fun! Give it a try!




1 comment:

  1. One of my motivation is to write to earn so that I can use it to help others. Hope I can get a quick start with this so that I can earn also. Thanks for this info.

    greatestgoal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete