Friday, July 3, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A






I just thought this was too funny not to share! I actually know a couple people who probably would dress up as a cow for a free meal... I love freebies as much as the next person, but I think I'll skip this one! lol

Courtesy of Freebies 4 Mom

Mark your calendar because Friday, July 10 for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A, where you get rewarded for dressing like a cow. I've heard that some stores are even having a "Costume Prep Party" where they are helping you make your costume. Why would you want to dress like a cow? It's fun and you get a free combo meal at Chick-fil-A when you fully dress as a cow. They've also got a cow costume kit to print plus photo contests to enter.

Last year we didn't dress like cows, but we did go thru the drive-thru for lunch that day and they gave us a big cow sticker and a coupon for a FREE Chicken Salad with the purchase of a medium Dr. Pepper. So even if you don't dress like a cow, it's still worth stopping by on Cow Appreciation Day because they might be passing out special coupons again to everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment