Wednesday, May 13, 2009

AMD Insight Panel






This is another site I had not heard of! Doing surveys for ten years now, don't know how I missed a few of these! lol Every now and then, like now, though, I start searching for new sites, just to make sure I'm not missing out on anything too exciting!

This one is for AMD... this one is exciting to me, not because of the rewards, but because I'm a technology nut! I love impressing people, with my ability to put together computers in no time, etc.! lol So many people still go with those old sterotypes, and this isn't something a lot of them consider, "girlie"! lol

Anyway, they do surveys, etc. to get your opinions on technology, etc. They do offer points, which can be redeemed for Amazon gift certificates... an added bonus!

I signed up, so we'll see what happens! Here's the Link!



No comments:

Post a Comment