Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Platinum Panel

I don't have any personal experience with this panel, just joining myself, but it sounds like it could be worth it. Here's some of what they say:


Hundreds of companies and organizations in your city (and around the country) rely on Platinum Panelists to provide them with valuable feedback and insight.

By becoming a Platinum Panelist, you have the opportunity to directly impact the products and services that these companies offer.

This is a special research panel that pays you to give your opinion. This is not a sales pitch and it costs you absolutely nothing to join. There is the potential to earn between $10 and $100 every time you participate in a project. Projects include discussion groups, taste tests, Internet surveys and a number of other interesting research opportunities.


Platinum Panel

If you would use my referral id 44649, I would appreciate it. I just get an extra chance into a drawing for anyone I refer.

Thanks, and happy earning!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment