Saturday, January 17, 2009

Networking to Earn Online

Earning money online is fun, and is often a Godsend for many of those who do so. It often starts out as a hobby, but once you get started, it's easy to jump right in with both feet. I have been earning online for over nine years, but got started by "meeting" a lot of folks in the freebie forums. I started my own, several years ago, and found out quickly, just how helpful it is to have friends "in the know".

Once I started doing surveys, I created an email group to share invitations that were open to anyone. I became close friends with a few of those, and those friendships have lasted through the years. We started out just sharing information on new companies to join, and good places to find out about new online opportunities.

Everyone asks me how I earn money online. One of the major points I stress, when trying to teach anyone how to make money with legitimate companies, is to network with others who do the same. After all, someone else doing the same thing probably knows a few places that you don't, and vice versa. Join email groups, check out forums, and, of course, find a few good blogs that promote the legitimate FREE companies. You'll quickly know you don't want to be involved if you find yourself receiving all kinds of links for "a free laptop", etc., where you have to sign up for offers (ie. Spam), or worse, give your credit card information, or actually have to purchase something! The point of seeking out these companies is for you to make money, not spend it!

Anyway, I would love to hear opinions from any of you. Do you have tips for online earning? I would, happily, post an article, with a link to your site, if you're interested. Also, if you have any comments on things I could do to improve this blog, etc., I'm definitely interested in hearing them!

Thanks for reading, and happy earning!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment