Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm becoming a grinch!







Whew!  Christmas is almost here!  Although I love this time of year, I can't wait for things to settle down a bit!  We just moved this month, and have already had problems with our new apartment, just got three days of flooding taken care of (water heater leaking), got a new stove this morning, as with the one that was in here, only one burner would work...  the other three would shoot sparks at you! lol  Got the garbage disposal working...  whew!  Went out to do some last minute gift shopping tonight, only to discover Walmart, Target, and every other similar store was already closed!  Someone stole the MP3 players we bought our boys, and we were just desperate to buy a few more things to try to make things better for tomorrow morning, so they wouldn't think Santa just didn't give a damn! lol



Anyway, I'm wiped out, but thankful to have a little time to chill out online!  As I mentioned, in the description of this blog, I work at home, and I am planning to start working my butt off, providing some links and ideas for those of you interested in those sorts of things.  I'm also a big freebie lover, so will be posting lots of links to great freebies.



Just wanted to check in, and although I know I don't have a lot of readers yet, especially since I just started this blog a couple days ago! lol  I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate.  If you don't celebrate any holidays this time of year, I just hope you have a wonderful time anyway!



Love,



The Grinch! lol






















No comments:

Post a Comment