Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One of my favorite sites!





This site isn't my top earner, but it's definitely in my top favorites! HCD sends surveys on fun topics! Usually political in nature, or about recent news events, these surveys aren't your typical repetitive, long drawn-out surveys that you get from a lot of companies. They usually last 5-10 minutes, asking for your opinions on hot topics. They do, occasionally, offer longer surveys, for higher pay. I did one last week, that I earned $50 for! Anyway, it's a fantastic company... I really enjoy giving them my opinions, and I get paid!!! Can't beat that! If you're just dabbling in surveys, and don't like those long ones, or the ones that disqualify you if you're not making 200K a year, you should definitely try this one!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment